Thank you for booking your class with Positively Pawsome.
You can can pay for your booking via bank transfer to
Bank: Natwest Bank
Account Name: Positively Pawsome
Account number: 44288255
Sort Code: 60-13-16
On completion of the payment you will be emailed the instructions on where to wait on attending the training before class start times along with the training booklet.
- Facemasks will be required to be worn unless your are exempt and you will be asked to complete the companies track and trace policy when attending
- It is important that you keep your puppy/dog on lead (unless otherwise instructed) and under control both during class and whilst waiting.
- Due to covid restrictions we can only facilitate one trainer to one dog ratio attendance in class.
- If you are unable to attend class please let us know text or email.
- Only positive training methods are used in class. The use of physical force and punishment-based training techniques are not permitted.
- Because we operate our classes using a low tutor: dog ratio, refunds may not be given for any cancellations unless the place can be filled by another client and at least 7 DAYS NOTICE is given. Under exceptional or unforeseen circumstances we may be able to transfer or defer your place to another course or offer a partial refund.
- If your dog persistently barks through class you will be asked to have a one to one to help you deal with the barking then move onto another class.
- Most importantly remember to smile and have fun.
If your puppy/dog poops anywhere please clean it up right away and place it in a bin or take it home
What to bring each week:
- Your puppy/dog, wearing a flat collar and/or harness, with cloth or leather lead (no chain collars or leads, head collars or Flexi leads please). We prefer the dogs to be on fleece harnesses with a collar for the i.d. disk
- Small, tasty treats such as cooked chicken, sausage or cheese cut into tiny pieces
- Water and a bowl.
- A towel or small piece of bedding for your dog to relax on
- Poo bags.
- A stuffed Kong or chew sticks to help your puppy/dog settle at the beginning of class.