Welcome to the Positively Pawsome. By accessing our website, browsing our website, purchasing or making bookings from our website, in person or by post, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and fully accept our terms and conditions as detailed here.
- These Terms and Conditions have been authored to assist our clients in getting the most they can from training with Positively Pawsome
- Our terms and conditions may change over time. The terms and conditions at time of booking apply. Revised terms and conditions apply to subsequent bookings
- Positively Pawsome has no liability in respect of the content of other websites that are linked to from Positively Pawsome
- Where possible, we will send you a confirmation email for online bookings made on our website. This email will confirm payment and contain information pertinent to your booking
- Online booking, booking in person and booking by post for a place on a training course is final. You agree to attend the training course for the duration of the course
- Payment can be made by Visa or Debit card on our website or with cash
Fees and Prices
- Fees and prices are subject to change without notice. Price at time of booking applies
Training Class Attendance
- Unlike other training schools / classes, we run a full course and not a random attendance course. For optimum results you are required to attend weekly and complete the course
- Positively Pawsome reserve the right of attendance on our courses. Dog Aggressive and/or Human aggressive dogs are not suitable for class situations. If you have any concerns in this regard you should contact us by phone or email to discuss the options available. If you do not contact us and attend a course and we subsequently deem your dog to be unsuitable for a class situation a full refund will not be provided
Training Class / Premises Rules
- All dogs must remain on lead within and around the premises unless specifically instructed by the dog trainer. Specific breeds such as greyhounds must have the proper collar so as to cause no discomfort to the dog and to prevent escape
- Positively Pawsome takes all reasonable precautions within the structure of our classes and on our premises to avoid injury resulting from dog bites. However, Positively Pawsome accepts no responsibility for damage or injury resulting from dog bites occurring to clients or their dogs while on the premises. The Control of Dogs Act 1986 section 21 - "Liability of owner for damage by Dog" applies within our classes and on our premises
- All instances of accident or injury must be reported to the dog trainer at the time they occurred, in the class they occurred in. Subsequent reports of accidents will not be entertained
- The following items are NOT PERMITTED in Positively Pawsome under any circumstances: Choker chains and / or Check chains of any description; Shock collars including citronella; Shock devices or any other device that causes discomfort, pain or fear to the dog; Prong or pinch collars; Any equipment that the trainer deems unacceptable
Changes to Advertised Times & Locations
- From time to time we may need to change the time of an entire or part of a training class, behaviour consult, or puppy session. This can be due to weather or other external forces. We reserve the right to do so but will contact you in advance to notify you of any required changes
- We reserve the right to change the location of any class or agility but will notify you in advance by phone and/or email
Refunds and Cancellations
- Because we run a strict trainer : dog ratio any cancellations must be notified 14 DAYS BEFORE the course starts. There are no exceptions. We will not transfer or defer your place to another course. Any adult handler can attend with your dog. Failure to notify us of a cancellation within this time frame will result in no refund / part refund and you will have to book a new course at full price
- There will be no refund if you fail to attend a course which is fully paid for
- Failure to attend a course/seminar that you have booked a place on, but not yet paid for, will result in a request for full payment, which you agree to be liable for.
- There will be no partial refunds for missed classes
- All refunds are processed minus £5 handling charge which is non-refundable
- All other cancellation and refund requests are at the discretion of the Positively Pawsome Manager and dependent on individual circumstances
- If your dog is ill or injured and therefore misses 4 or more classes, you will be offered a place on the next course at 50% discount. A vet letter/receipt must be provided
- Bitches in season cannot attend classes. If your dog comes into season during a course she will have to miss one week but you are advised to come and do the training at home. There will be no refund or transfer to another class due to bitches coming into season.
Covid 19 Lockdown restrictions when in place
- During one to one sessions all social distance guidance should be maintained along with any precautions that the trainer feels necessary,
- if you have been unwell with any symptoms then your booked session will be rescheduled for an appropriate time following shielding guidance,
- our trainers have been vacinated and stay upto date on local lockdown and recommendations for dog trainers.
- Facemasks will be required to be worn unless your are exempt and you will be asked to complete the companies track and trace policy when attending.
- Due to covid restrictions we can only facilitate one trainer to one dog ratio attendance in class.
Post Covid Rules
- Please bring hand sanitizer although some will be provided at class.
- Facemasks can be worn if you wish
- It is important that you keep your puppy/dog on lead (unless otherwise instructed) and under control both during class and whilst waiting.
| || |